Saturday 3 March 2012

L'oreal youth code boosting essence

Photobucket

Had been seeing this product advertising at numerous places.
As the statement suggest "Increase skin's absorbing power, double effectiveness of your skincare product".
Doesn't it sounds good? I think its very important to apply skin products on my face that gets absorbed into it else its just like wasting my $$ when the products are just left on my outer layer of my skin.

I got to try out some samples given by Nuffnang!
Yipee, at least I get to try out for myself before deciding to get the retail sized.

The steps to my skincare regime after adding this new baby
1. Cleanse face
2. Apply the boosting essence
3. Toner
4. Moisturizer

On the 1st night, I tried it on a small area on my chin as I'm afraid that it will not be suitable on my face cos mine is quite sensitive.
The next day it turned out alright on my face, I tried out for 2 weeks on my whole face.

I liked the texture of the essence being very light and gets absorbed very quickly giving a smooth feeling aftermath.
And after 2 weeks of usage diligently, my skin texture got better and I'm seeing slight radiance on my skin.
So gonna get a retail sized to add on to my current skincare regime to let the other skincare products work better than before =)